[THIN] Re: Can not remove server from farm

  • From: "Phillips, Kevin" <KPhillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:43:08 -0500

A trick I learned after having a couple of messy uninstalls of FR3 to FR2,
was to use the dsverify tool. Basically I had servers left in the IMA
datastore with multiple entries (one as FR3 and one as FR2). You can see
this using DSView utility off the Citrix CD. Then you can use DSverify to
clean out that particular server from IMA. I believe you can find a copy at
http://www.citrix4ge.de/. Hope that helps

Cheers!
Kevin