[THIN] Cad viewing/plot module

  • From: "Eric S. Perkins" <esp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:12:35 -0500

Hi all,

I'm not very experienced with AutoCAD, although I understand what it
does.  I have a client that runs AutoCAD as a regular local application
and has tons of small drawings, however we need a viewer as a published
application that we can use for the rest of the staff to view the
drawings.

Now I know there are a ton of cad viewing applications out there (most
of them extremely memory hungry even when viewing small drawings).  The
problem is we can not get any of them to print properly.  VoloView is
what they were using before Citrix, when using the Plot module it prints
to a LaserJet perfectly, however I can not get the Plot module to work
in Citrix.  When using other viewers it prints large enough, but in
grayscale making faxing of drawings in possible as they are way to
light.

Has anyone else run into this?

-Eric S. Perkins

=20