[THIN] Re: Cached copies of roaming profiles

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:37:49 -0800

Jan,

Check to make sure the policy setting you made has affected the server's
registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
DeleteRoamingCache = DWORD  Value = 1

You can also try forcing this setting via a local GP on the server. IE -
run "gpedit.msc" from a command prompt on the server in question, and
reset this particular policy value there. Don't add any restrictions
here though, as they will apply to all users by default.

HTH