[THIN] Re: CTX

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:53:13 -0500

unless the license server is the same exact name (and it's case sensitive)
you have to get a new one.  Just install the new one and it will come up in
eval mode and then get a reissue on your file and you can then download a
new file to apply to the new server.  You can do that before turning off the
old one.  The old won't stop working or anything like that.

On 7/20/07, bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx <bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Sorry, Citrix license

From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
Citrix license server or MS license server?