[THIN] Re: CTI and TS

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:08:35 +0100

No firm experience, but we only got as far as getting a quote for DTI (which
seemed to include our own MIR space station, even though it wasnt listed! :) )
and a promise of "it'll be fine on terminal server"

The price was far too high for us at the time, so left it at that to come back
later for. If you really want I could look up what software it was, assuming
that was on the quote! :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/08/04 13:55:00 >>>