[THIN] Re: CSG/WI issues

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:42:44 -0000

Whats the firewall Tony ?
Have you looked downt hat avenue ?

regards

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:34 PM
Subject: [THIN] CSG/WI issues

I have a client who is having a weird issue with CSG/WI.

They will be working away remotely through CSG and then will get their
session disconnected with and error:

Error in connection

There is no route to the specified subnet address

When we re-click on the published app we can continue again
(re-established the disconnected sessions) and all is well for another
15 minutes or so.

The session disconnects are random and it may work fine for an hour then
will only work for 5 minutes before disconnecting.

Any ideas. Ive gone through heaps of settings for tuning for wireless,
high latency links and still get the issue.

I receive the issue on a 2MB internet connection and the customer
receives the error on dialup and wireless connections as well.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz <http://www.computerland.co.nz/>

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank
you.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com