[THIN] CSG question

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:47:42 -0400

We are currently running a Citrix farm with the following setup for external
web access:

NFuse 1.6 with Columbia 6.034
CSG 1.00e on our STA
CSG 1.00e on our Secure Gateway

I would like to upgrade the STA and Secure Gateway components to CSG 2.0.

Is this compatible with our older NFuse / Columbia setup?

Thanks in advance for any responses...

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx <mailto:dmelczer@xxxxxxxx>

Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or re-transmit this
communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by e-mail (postmaster@xxxxxxxx) or by telephone (call us collect at
212-403-4357) and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation and assistance.

www.wlrk.com