[THIN] Re: CSG project

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:55:58 -0600

I have it setup at a client with dual CSG and NFuse servers on DL 360's.
These are setup for a couple of thousand users.

I ran it through the CSG using some custom scripts through NFuse and
tested out a Single Box CSG and NFuse up to 500 users with no real hard
hits on the CSG. Looked like 10-20% proc, about 1/2 gig a mem and not
much else in use. Obviously some net traffic but no real degradation.

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20