[THIN] Re: CSG help

  • From: Jonathan Kadoo <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thinlist <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted to send a quick note back to the list.  I wanted to thank everyone
for their help and suggestions with this problem.  I have finally got my csg
working.  It turned out to be a couple of problems. First, I was trying to
connect the csg to the sta over ssl without the ssl relay and secondly only one
of my citrix servers was allowed access to the csg box through the firewall.
When a published app was requested the second citrix box was trying to respond
(load balancing) and didn't have access.

thanks again everyone.

Jonathan