[THIN] Re: CSG design questions

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:57:26 -0500

We implemented just CSG 2.0, WI 3.0, and STA.  I didn't have to purchase
extra licensing for that.  We're using a verisign certificate.

Thanks,

Jobe Gates
Supervisor of Network Systems
Genesys PHO
810-424-2310 Phone
810-743-1099 Fax
jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email transmission may contain confidential
information. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by email at the address shown and permanently delete
this message from your email files.

"Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/10/2004 02:25 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] CSG design questions

Hi group

I'm designing a CSG solution for our hospital and have a few questions
after
reading CSG v2.0 whitepaper from Citrix.

1. Do I need any additional licensing from Citrix to get it working?
2. I think I will choose to deploy it without Secure Access Manager (just
CSG, STA and WI). In this case do my clients need ICA clients
pre-installed
before they can connect or ICA client plug-in will be downloaded from WI
server?
3. Any recomendation who to buy certificates from and what is approx. cost
of this?

Thanks in advance,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

This Weeks Sponsor Emergent Online ThinCity Conference
Join us at ThinCity 2004: The 1st Annual Emergent OnLine Technology
Conference
http://www.ThinCity.com