[THIN] CSG design questions

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:25:35 -0500

Hi group

I'm designing a CSG solution for our hospital and have a few questions after
reading CSG v2.0 whitepaper from Citrix.

1. Do I need any additional licensing from Citrix to get it working?
2. I think I will choose to deploy it without Secure Access Manager (just
CSG, STA and WI). In this case do my clients need ICA clients pre-installed
before they can connect or ICA client plug-in will be downloaded from WI
server?
3. Any recomendation who to buy certificates from and what is approx. cost
of this?

Thanks in advance,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.