[THIN] Re: CSG and Web Interface on 1 box (Out of office)

  • From: "Mark Holley" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:53:51 -0400

This reply is being sent automatically.  I will be out of the office the week
of April 25th.  In my absence, please contact  Matt Mcmahon (mmcmahon@xxxxxxx)
or Gary Steffens (Garys@xxxxxxx).

Thank you.

Mark Holley

>>> thin 04/25/06 14:48 >>>

Thanks for the clarity and comprehensive response.

In this scenario -- doesn't the PS server authenticate and send back to WI
the list of apps that the supplied username/pass has access to ?

Besides XML ( port 80, or custom port) what travels from the CSG(DMZ) to the
PS farm ? rather, what MUST travel between the csg/wi box back over to the
internal farm ?

Thanks,

--
HBooGz:\>