[THIN] Re: CSG and Web Interface on 1 box

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:26:05 -0700

Yes the XML service will authenticate the user and send back a list of
enumerated applications to the WI server.  The WI server will take the list
and generate the web pages for the user.  The pages are then sent from WI
server to the CSG server and back to the user.

Remember, CSG acts as a proxy server.  For both ICA (1494 and 2598) and
HTTPS requests.  This is true for both Web Interface and MSAM.

Joe

  _____