[THIN] CSG and NFuse question

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:30:01 -0600

I know for some of you this sounds like a stupid question but I need to get
it clear in my head.

We are putting a CItrix Secure Gateway (Win2k Server SP2) into our DMZ. We
gave a STA server available so getting a SSL certificate shouldn't be a
problem.   Our NFuse Web Server is sitting in the Internal Network.  I am
thinking I need to build a 2nd NFuse Web Server in the DMZ for my internet
(external) users and leave my internal NFuse Web Server in the internal
network.  Is this correct or should I move my internal NFuse Web Server into
the DMZ and let my external and internal customers connect on the one box?

I know for Load Balancing and up time I would need dupicate connect points
but thia is another discussion.

Thanks all.
Jay