[THIN] Re: CSG and Multiple DMZ's

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:56:45 +0100

Gents

Thanks for the pointers. I appreciate the replies.
I had a look at the f5 site and those devices appear to do what i want and a
lot more.

Just one question though and excuse my ignorance....
Where would the load balancer actually sit ? At the ISP ?

The sites are at two different physical locations with two seperate routers to
the internet (one at each site).

regards