[THIN] Re: CSG and Certificates?

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:41:45 -0800

Exactly.  This is the way I have done this before (using the MMC
snap-in).  Make sure that you create another web site on another IIS 5
box, create the cert request, complete the request, then use the MMC
snap-in to export it with the private key.  Then, use the MMC snap-in to
import into the CSG box.

Chris

From: Manley, Richard [mailto:RManley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Posted At: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 4:46 AM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] CSG and Certificates?
Subject: [THIN] CSG and Certificates?

Was wondering if someone could give me some advice regarding server
certificates.  We are setting up CSG and have installed a certificate on
the NFuse server to secure this link.  I have another which is to be
loaded onto the CSG.  our IIS expert installed the cert on the IIS box
for Nfuse.  It looks as though their is some differences with installing
the cert on the CSG (Citrix documentation).  Does anyone have ant
straightforward instruction to installing the cert on the CSG?

Thanks in advance

Richard
=20
This e-mail and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this
message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or
otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments. Although Heath
Lambert believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus
or other defect which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Heath Lambert does
not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way
from its use. Finally, you should be aware that Heath Lambert reserves
the right and intends to intercept and monitor incoming and outgoing
e-mail correspondence, so you should not expect any e-mail
communications to be private in nature.