[THIN] Re: CSG Failed Decryption Error

  • From: "Menicucci, Dan" <dan0@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:51:02 -0500

Right now we are in a proof of concept pilot and we only have one CSG
and no load balancing.  We have a Lucent Brick with two zones.  Our
Nfuse Web Server and CSG server sit in the one zone and our STA and
Citrix boxes sit in the other.  This firewall is directly in front of
these servers, so all clients (LAN or Remote) have to pass through the
firewall to get to the servers.

I had read a post from someone who is having the same problem that I
have and they found that slower network clients did not have this
problem.  That is when I tried it from home and found that I did not
have the problem there.

Thanks,
Dan