[THIN] Re: CSG Failed Decryption Error

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:17:39 -0800

=20

I cannot say I have ever seen this before.  But, you stated that your =
LAN clients have this problem.  Can you please explain where in relation =
to your firewall that these "LAN clients" sit?  Also, what type of =
firewall do you have in place?  Also, do you have multiple CSG servers, =
and if so, how are they load balanced?

Chris