[THIN] CSG - Certs Error

  • From: "MASSEY, BILL" <WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:52:18 -0800

I have a problem with CSG and the certificates.

When running the CSG Diag all looks good. No errors.  But when users go
to the CSG site and try to open an app they get a message that says:

Do you want to trust the signed applet signed by "Citrix Systems Inc?"

The security certificate was issued by a company that is trusted.

"the security Certificate has expired or invalid"

Caution "Citrix Systems Inc. Asserts that this content is safe.

Yes - No - Always

Any ideas how to fix this? I have reinstalled CSG and the web interface.
I also try the revoking of that certificate that expired in Jan.

-=Bill