[THIN] Re: CSG 1.1 Configuration in Nfuse Classic.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:15:43 -0700

Yes, I had realized that and I thought that I had read that
somewhere.  But it was just my imagination.  I ended up calling
Citrix and they told me that there was a hotfix for this error.  It
turns out that the CSG has a problem verifying the ticket against the
STA "because of intermittant network issues"; what ever that "really"
means.  But, I had installed the hotfix on Friday night, rebooted the
CSG and the problem has disappeared.

Anyways, it is up and running like a champ.  I love this new toy!

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406