[THIN] Re: CPU utilization mgt (doesn't seem to make any difference)

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:39:55 +0100

or threadmaster - which is free.

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joe Shonk
Sent: 26 October 2006 16:49
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: CPU utilization mgt (doesn't seem to make any
difference)

Make sure the service is running.

Other than that, you could download ArmTech and use the Eval to give you
some additional statistics/reports.  Also, the full product will allow you
to tweak/fine-tune settings.  Yes,  the CPU mgmt of PS 4 is essentially
Armtech version 2, but the latest version of ArmTech is vastly improved.

Also, you could look into AppSense which will let you cap CPU utilization.

Joe

  _____