[THIN] Re: CP4.0 W2K3 SP1, Internet scrolling, images problem

  • From: Saravanan Srinivasan <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

I remember there is another setting in Internet Options -> Enable Automatic
Image resizing (under multimedia) which usually causes issue in Citrix. Give a
try.

  SS

ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I tried that but no luck, its taking lot of time to download images, scroll
takes place very slowly...

Is there any help

TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    In IE go to 'tools' - 'internet
options' - 'advanced' tab, scroll down until you see the option for:

  "Force Offscreen Compositing even under Terminal Server (requires restart)".

  Putting a check on this option should help.

  HTH

  Lan

  On 9/6/07, ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi,

  When i browse IE (V.6 SP1) pages refresh slowly, images download slowly,
scrolling takes times., Is there any Hotfix availble to solve this issue?

  wr

      Anantha Padmanabham K

  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
and lay it on us.

      Anantha Padmanabham K