[THIN] Re: CMC not Picking up Icons

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:31:36 -0500

I see this quite often. When publishing an app, if you click the Browse button
you are initially presented with the list
of servers in the farm. If you are running the CMC on a server, always browse
to the app on the local server, don't pick
one of the other servers. If the icon still doesn't appear, click the browse
button next to the icon path and look on
the top of the window. Make sure the name of the local Citrix server is the one
selected and not some other server in
the farm.