[THIN] Re: CMC not Picking up Icons

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:56:18 -0400

Unfortunately not, Thanks for the info thoguh. None of the servers in
question have Conferencing on them.

Any other ideas?

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> MDay@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/27/05 11:26 AM >>>
I saw that this week on my FR3 server.  I had installed Citrix
Conferencing on the server the CMC was referencing.  When I pointed
the
CMC to a different server it works.

I hope that helps

Thanks