[THIN] Re: CMC is not listing Users in alphabetical order

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:21:12 -0500

OH

I don't usually have that many groups assigned to a published app.

Generally I will create a security group for the app (or a general one
for a set of apps like "accounting apps") then just put users in that
group. Like any other NT resource.  This keeps my published app down to
only having one or two groups, maybe three, assigned to an app.=20

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp