[THIN] CMC displays incorrect users in Users Tab

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:02:56 -0500

Running FP2 (did the same with FP1 as well), but I notice at times I
can't add users on the Users Tab of a published app.  This only
CMC-Users Tab of the application I will see \DOMAIN with no username.
When I remove the incorrect account called \DOMAIN from the list of
users and close/open the CMC back up I can add users normally again.
(\DOMAIN\username

Has anyone experienced this before?