[THIN] Re: CMC black & white

  • From: "sebi" <sebi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:12:47 +0200

MessageHave you installed Citrix Metaframe over a RDP Connection?
I had also an application wich was black&white, after installing it directly
on the Console (not over RDP!) it worked without problem. Installing over
RDP gave black&white effect.

try it out, don't know if it work also for the metaframe install.

regrads