[THIN] Re: CMC - Users are showing multiple connections

  • From: "COOPER, Edwin" <EJCOOPER@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:18:58 -0300

I've seen a similar pattern in the Citrix Connection Center for one
application we have, connecting to a XPe FR 3, SP4 blade server running
Windows 2003.  The other three farm servers running the same application do
not have duplicate connections.  They are on SP3.

I'm still trying to figure this one out.  SP4 covered a lot of ground and I
wonder if any other SP4 installed servers have been showing this pattern?