[THIN] CMC: Unable to publish applications.

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:49:08 -0500

I have just run into an issue where I can not browse for applications to
publish through the CMC. It lists the server name but when I click on it, it
does not show the drive letters. The issue just occurred and might be tied
to an installation of MS Access 2.0. Has anyone else run into this and found
a solution?

Mark

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."