[THIN] Re: CMC FR3

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:39:35 -0700

I have no problems.  I am assuming it went well.  Since my farm is still at
FR2, everything looks the same.  Only difference in the CMC is that the
login box has a different font and Help, About shows everything as being
v1.3.
adam

                      "Schneider, Chad

                      M."                      To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      <CMSchneider@Bemi        cc:

                      s.com>                   Subject:  [THIN] Re: CMC FR3

                      Sent by:

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      05/30/2003 08:25