[THIN] CMC

  • From: "Uy, Jerry (CALWEIPA)" <Jerry.Uy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:17:57 +1000

I've done a search on the archives and found nothing so I am posting =
this question.

CMC keeps closing and comes up with an error "Connection to farm =
<farmname> has been lost".

It then stops IMA Service and logs event IDs 7031(The IMA service =
terminated unexpectedly. It has done this x time(s). The following =
corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action.) and 26(A =
Citrix IMA Service query returned error. Please contact your Sytem =
Administrator. The service may not be running.).

I've recreated LHC but that didn't help either.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Rgds!

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments  are private and confidential =
and may contain legally privileged  information. If you are not an =
authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of  this e-mail and =
any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in =
reliance on this e-mail or attachments. This notice should not be =
removed.