[THIN] CM Conferencing Manager 20.

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:19:35 -0800

We are using CM Conferencing Manager 2.0 and every time we create a new
conference and try to open any published application from within the
conference, we receive the error "An error occurred while starting the
conference. If you continue to receive this message, contact your
MetaFrame Presentation Server Administrator."
I cannot pin it down to a server, specific user, or a single published
application.
We have (3) 3.0 Presentation Servers ((1) is W2K sp4, the other (2) are
W2K3) and I have Conf Manager installed on all 2 of them (1-W2K sp4, and
1-W2K3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

__________________________________
Cathy Campbell
LAN Administrator
Information Technology
Gemological Institute of America  (GIA)
The Robert Mouawad Campus
5345 Armada Drive MS-43
Carlsbad, California  92008
Tel: 760-603-4484
Fax: 760-603-4499
E-mail: cathy.campbell@xxxxxxx <mailto:cathy.campbell@xxxxxxx>
www.gia.edu

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology(tm)
Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931.

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it. Note that any views or opinions presented in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to protect e-mail recipients,
but recipients are responsible for checking any e-mail and attachments
for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.