[THIN] Re: CHAX software

  • From: "Robertson, Branden" <BROBERTSON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:48:51 -0500

No, it doesn't use ini files, that's the problem.  Because the software
is programmed to use registry files, they're claiming it won't work in
the Citrix shared environment.  If it doesn't, that's fine, but I wanted
to see what other info might be out there since I know nothing about
this software. It can run very easily on a single PC and use a shared
file server for the Access database files, but running it on one Citrix
server for multiple users isn't supported. Thanks.

  _____

  <http://www.wescodist.com>

 Branden Robertson, MCSE 2003
 Network Administrator