[THIN] Re: CHAX software

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:46:37 -0800 (PST)

If you are running CPS 4 you can run it in an application isolation
environment. Should work fine as that is what it is designed to do.. give users
their own registry.
  There are other products out by Tricerat and Provision Networks to name a few
that let you do this also if you don't use CPS 4.
  JK

"Robertson, Branden" < wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Anyone use CHAX software
for printing financial checks?  They [CHAX] claims it won?t work in a Citrix
environment because it doesn?t use ini files for each user in the shared
environment, it uses registry files that can?t be accessed by more than one
person at a time.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  We?ve got a 50-server XPe farm
here, and I was asked to research this software.  This is what their technical
support came to me with.  Thanks.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com