[THIN] Re: CAG w/AAC

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:30:28 -0600

The AAC service account, no.

But I specified the account in the LDAP configuration.

>>> On 1/10/2008 at 4:45 PM, <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure about this error.
Just to make sure, the service account you are using for AAC has browse AD
permission right?

"Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It does, and I can add the group, however, unless I add a user, my connection
does not work.  If I simply add a group (which I am a member) my access policy
does not work.  If I add my specific user, it does.

>>> On 1/10/2008 at 4:27 PM, <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When you click add, Does it bring "Slect Users or Groups" popup?

It does for me.

"Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you know the group name can you type it in?

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator
GMAC Insurance