[THIN] Re: CAG 4.5.8 standard

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:31:10 -0600

See CTX118293

Access gateway Standard Edition 4.5.8 Compatibility with Citrix
Products

>>> On 1/22/2009 at 9:41 AM, <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here’s the how to on how to upgrade, I prefer the second method of
re-installing the image especially if you are blowing away your old
customizations

http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx106192

I didn’t see anything about only supporting 4.5 and 5, where did you
see that?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453