[THIN] Re: CAG 4.5.8 standard

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:34:23 -0700

The customizations I would expect to change because of the new look. I would
be very surprised if  4.5.8 did not support a 4.0 farm, but that is
possible, I haven't tried it, all our recent projects have been using
Netscaler Access Gateway..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453