[THIN] CAG 10 Step Easy Setup Guide?

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:17:31 -0500

Does anyone have an easy setup guide for the CAG? Citrix have doc after
doc and all I want is to get the thing running.

I've been training at night only getting about 6 hours of sleep. As a
result my gray matter is not able to cut it. I have a Eval Access
Gateway that I want to run the AAC option on. All I really want to do is
use the AAC option for any external user that access the WI. I want to
check to make sure they have a virus scanner running.

I have an IP assigned to one nic as I don't have dual firewalls DMZ
option so I don't think I need the second nic. I've upgraded to 4.2 but
now what do I do? How do I interface with my current WI?

Matthew