[THIN] CAE alternate address

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:35:08 -0500

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I hope someone can help me with
this.  We are using CAE and when I try to log in via the link
https://mydomain.com I am able to log in and see my published apps.  However
when i click on any of the apps the error comes up that says "resource
unavailable".  When I check the event viewer it tells me the error below.
Can anyone give me any help with this?  Thanks in advance - JK

The Citrix servers reported that the alternate address cannot be found. This
was reported from the XML Service at address
"http://localhost:8001[com.citrix.xml.NFuseProtocol.RequestAddress]";.
[Log ID: 619a6f8f