[THIN] Re: CAE Published application won't launch

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:31:41 -0000

Jim

It's Citrix Access Essentials, it's the small business version which has
Presentation Server, CSG and WI all bundled into a single package. You
even get a version with TS CALS bundled. It's all configured with
wizards.

Citrix have a done a neat job with the install and configuration, even
if you do have to have everything on one box.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | www.virtualstream.co.uk