[THIN] CAE Published application won't launch

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:36:50 -0500

Hi there everyone, this issue is driving me nuts.  I am having an issue with
CAE on Windows 2003 server.  When I log into the web interface, I get a list
of my published apps.  However when I double click on the app it starts to
connect and then stops.  No error message.  I have tried this from the
external site and the internal site and neither of them work.  I can
successfully rdp into the server, just published apps don't work.  I have
tried to research the issue on the net but the ideas I found didn't work.

Any ideas would be greatfully appreciated.

thanks

Jonathan