[THIN] Re: C: drive access through WI 4.2

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:31:53 +0100

Thanks Rick,
Drive mappings work fine for published desktop not connecting via WI
(haven't tried this desktop via WI).

I've got almost exactly what you've got there  i.e.

net use x: \\client\c$ <file://client/c$>  /persistent:no > nul: 2>&1

I've even tried the KiX equivalent.

As I mentioned below, when I get my C: drive I also get my U: drive
which is not part of the logon script, which shows at least that the
policies are working - I also get the client file security pop-up asking
whether I want to allow access to the drives. I'm not going to get a
chance to look at this further this week but I have now got myself a new
build PC on which I've removed all traces of an ICA client so I can play
to my hearts content on that.

Kepp the ideas coming.

Regards,

Alan.