[THIN] Busy Parallel

  • From: Fred Pabia <Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:45:39 -0600

I have a Windows NT 4 PC which has a local printer connected to it and
whenever the user is using Word published on a MF XPe FR2 / W2k SP3 and
wants to print, we get a 'Busy Parallel......' error quite frequently. Has
anyone experience this and what can I do to fix this problem. Thank you.

Fred
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba