[THIN] Re: Business case, Healthcare facilities

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:14:33 -0500

Wow, Bob, that sounds like a white paper to me. And of course all that
info is variable. Meditech is one app, but lots of hospitals run Epic
Hyperspace, or Power Chart from Cerner etc. Meditech is also a little
different depending on the version you run.

Any I am sure there is a TCO white paper out there that would get close
to what you are looking for, WE did one about deplying apps in different
ways in hospitals of different sizes and some of the benefits and draw
backs of different deployment mechanisms.

Shoot me a mail if you want a copy of that.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188