[THIN] Re: Buh-By Presentation Server...Hello XenApp Server

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:28:31 +0000

Speaking as non-Citrix user who is continually bemused by the huge variety of
acronymic initials you big guys bandy about, - and I'm pretty techie - I have
to say it's a *much* better name. Doesn't matter too much to the techs, but the
management who have to authorise spend *will* be more likely to for XenApp than
Presentation Server, which just sounds....yeccchhh, dull, old-fashioned.

You want to get your budgets passed, start using the new name straightaway.
It'll sell.