[THIN] Re: Browser Listener for IPX

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:06:14 +1300

I think you should find something in the list archives somewhere - just make
sure you are using the 32bit ICA Client.  Other than that I probably have
some notes at work somewhere.  I have a mix of older PCs running the DOS
client.  Mostly Compaq Prolinea 486sx 50s but a few other model Prolineas
and no name  clones thrown in for good measure.  Been a couple of years
since I set any of these up - but I remember it as being quite straight
forward.

I'm on holiday until next year - so if you are still having problems drop me
a line off list and and I will see what I can dig up when I get back to
work.

-Ec