[THIN] Re: Broadcast

  • From: "Tom Howarth" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:15:07 -0000

Sorry about the repost, but I do have not received the original post.

Does anybody out there no of a way to auto-configure a TS session to
accept a vendor certificate. We have a application that is web based but
being deployed over TS, and management do not like the error message
that come up on first install, or second. Or third if they don't or
can't follow instructions ;-)
This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com