[THIN] Re: Briforum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:04:11 -0800 (PST)

Oh and here is the original release I put out in January to the list....
Hello Everyone
I wanted to pass this information along about an exciting upcoming conference.
On April 11th and 12th, 2005 the first Briforum Technical Conference will be
held in Washington DC.

BriForum 2005 is an independent technical conference about Citrix, Terminal
Server, and server-based computing hosted by Brian Madden. Nineteen of the
world's top consultants and architects will lead dozens of technical sessions
on the topics that are most important in today's thin client computing
environments. BriForum 2005 is completely independent and completely technical.
There will be no vendor bias and no sales and marketing fluff.

The presenter list is very impressive. People like Ron Oglesby, Douglas Brown,
Rick Mack, and many more. I will be there also as a press analyst and in other
capacities.
The conference information web site is at:

http://www.briforum.com/

If you do decide to go you can also help support the Thin.Net and Thin Lists!
Use the link below to sign up for the conference at
https://www.conference.com/eventmanager/OnlineRegistration.asp?eventcode=3SV&categorycode=REFDEL

Select  "Jim Kenzig" at the above link as your referer to support the Thin.Net
and this list. Or in the sign up form from the above signup link from Briforum
website put Jim Kenzig or Thin.Net as to how you heard about the conference.

Sign up now! I am looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

"Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <.com> wrote:
That would be me for one. I am actually going as a Press Analyst and taking
pictures and acting in whatever other capacity Brian wants me to.  Hey if you
haven't signed up yet be sure and mention you heard about it from the Thin.net
or from Jim Kenzig so the site and this list gets credit.
Jim

Greg Reese < wrote:
so who's going to provide a daily bog of coverage since Brian is the
one who useually does this at iForum?

Greg