[THIN] Re: Briforum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:57:56 -0800 (PST)

That would be me for one. I am actually going as a Press Analyst and taking
pictures and acting in whatever other capacity Brian wants me to.  Hey if you
haven't signed up yet be sure and mention you heard about it from the Thin.net
or from Jim Kenzig so the site and this list gets credit.
Jim

Greg Reese < wrote:
so who's going to provide a daily bog of coverage since Brian is the
one who useually does this at iForum?

Greg