[THIN] Re: BriForum --- schedule?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:03:44 -0600

Mine is. I'm staying with a friend in town so the lack of lodging
expense helped.

We are likely going to be using Citrix for a lot more things in a lot
more locations. The fact that this is a technical conference, not a
marketing/industry conference, means I'll be bringing back a lot more
concrete things relating to our environment, rather than a bunch of
marketing flyers that are just urging to spend my money on their
particular products. I know how to make Ctrix hum in my particular
environment, but I know I need to figure out all the alternatives and
pros and cons. That's what sold my management on it.